The Church Hall was built in 1905. In 2010 the Hall was purchased from the Church of England with money donated by the residents of Whitchurch and is now administered by a charity which is governed by a Deed
of Trust dated 6 June 2011. The charities objective is to preserve the hall and for it to be available for hire by the people of Whitchurch and the surrounding area for the purpose of meetings, lectures, classes and other forms of recreation and leisure time activities. For bookings call 07787 056580, email email@example.com – or use the Contact page.